Course Details :
- Affliation :-PCI, AICTE, DTE, MSBTE & Govt. of Maharashtra affliated to Mumbai University
- Eligibility :- H.S.C. Science Pass with physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology Minimum 45% i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 marks ( Minimum 40% marks i.e. not less than 120 marks out of 300 marks ins case of candidates if Backward class categories belonging only Maharashtra State) and obtained a non zero score at HHT- CET.
- Eligibility for direct IInd year admission of B. Pharmacy – The candidate who has passed the fnal examination leading to the Diploma in
Pharmacy conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra State or
equivalent examination from the institute approved by the Pharmacy Council of
India and with (50% i.e. 500 out of 1000 at part II examination for the Diploma
in Pharmacy course) as per ER- 91 (i.e. post HSC two year Diploma Course ) be
held eligible for admission to IInd year ( Semester III)
|Degree :||B. Pharmacy|
|Duration :||4 Years|
|Intake Capacity:||60 seats|
|Syllabus :||Study of various Field crops, Fruits and Vegetable, Flowers, Processing, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Science, Forestry, Agril. Chemistry & Soil science, Meteorology, Crop Production, Crop Physiology, introduction to computer Farm Management, Breeding of Field and Horticulture crops, Livestock breeding & Nutrition, Weed Management Plant Biotechnology, Agril. Marketing, Farm Power & Machinery, Seed Technology, Protected cultivation, Post Harvest Technology, RAWE, Experimental Learning Modules, Agril. Economics, Agril. Extension Education, Plant Protection, Agril. Engineering, Advances in Agriculture technology.|
Quality Policy –
We are committed to offer the best in class academic services to the students to enhance the delight of industry & Society.
Core Value –
Truth always triumphs, hard work is strength, experience is knowledge, confdence is success.
SALIENT FEATURES –
• Well equipped laboratories.
• Well Ventilated Class Rooms.
• Computerized Library.
• Separate Boys & Girls hostels at nominal charges.
• State Govt. Scholarship & Freeship schemes for SC/ST/ NT/SBC/OBC student.
• Free Govt. Hostel facility for backward class girl student.
• Regular Industrial Visits.